Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take me with you!

Tonight, after dinner, Rob needed to run a few errands.  He got his shoes and sat down on the couch to put them on.  Pookie went over to "help" Rob.  Pookie then decided that he wanted his shoes on.  He picked up his sneakers and brought them over to Rob.  Pookie proceeded to point at his feet.  (Translation:  Hey you!  Please put on my shoes that I so thoughtfully brought over to you.  Especially considering that it looks like you're going to fly the coop, and you should take me with you.)  This was followed by a very decisive "UP!" from Pookie.  Rob did pick him up, and gave him a big hug.  Then proceeded to explain that it was Pookie's bedtime and that Pookie needed to get his pajama's on.  Pookie didn't look too happy about that explanation.  I was able to sidetrack him by making sure he looked out the front door so he could wave to Daddy.  I think it also helped that I put on America's Got Talent.  This kid has a thing for singing and dancing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment