Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Swish

Pookie likes to try to eat anything that he can find.  Considering Rob tracks in a lot of debris, Pookie has options to chose from.  I try to stay on top of vacuuming, but Pookie will inevitably find that one thing that I missed.  The other day he was chomping on something.  So I swished my finger through his mouth to get out what ever he was attempting to eat.  Now that Pookie has acquired teeth, it is becoming increasingly difficult to swish out items.  I thought I did a good job trying to locate the item, but I was unable to find anything.  I figured that he had swallowed whatever it was that he was chewing on.  Pookie proceeded to give me a look.  Nothing like that look of ha ha mom, I pulled one over on you.  Then reached into his mouth and pulled out a twig.  Thank you, Pookie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment