Wednesday, January 18, 2012

One

My baby has turned one today.  I can't believe that it has been one whole year already.  You know the old saying, the days are long, but the nights are short.  Well, some nights didn't feel so short, but time really flew!  Pookie has gone from being this little baby to becoming a toddler.  Some things haven't changed one bit.  He is constantly hungry.  I can't say that I blame him.  He's constantly on the move.  He burns off a lot of calories!  Pookie has gone from not being able to do anything to feeding himself, talking (well, at least getting his point across) and trying to walk.  All in the span of one year.  It is astounding how much he has grown.  There are some days that I feel that I can literally see him growing.  Pookie is my funny, happy little boy.  May he grow up to be a funny, happy, caring man.

No comments:

Post a Comment