Sunday, January 8, 2012

Our little helper

Pookie loves to help.  Or at least get into the middle of something in an attempt to keep an eye on everything.  I am really looking forward to when I can pull up a kitchen chair and have him help me out.  Over the past few weeks Rob and I have been busy getting things together.  I got a Wii Fit for my birthday.  (which is in April)  I finally pulled it out of the box and got it synced with my Wii.  Rob was teasing that he was getting ready to put it on eBay.  Of course Pookie need to help with the proceedings. 

that would be Pookie's in between Rob's feet
Let me tell you, it adds to the difficulty when you have two people on the balance board. 

In addition to setting up the Wii Fit, we have also been busy putting locks on some of the cabinets in the kitchen.  

Pookie had a lot of fun "helping" Daddy with the locks.  Pookie got a real chuckle out of Rob's cordless drill.  

No comments:

Post a Comment