Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snow!

There has been a remarkable lack of the white stuff referred to as "snow" around here.  Well, today, it decided to arrive!  I kind of feel like a slacker mom because I have not purchased snow pants for Pookie.  At the rate Pookie has been growing, I wasn't sure what size to buy.  So I figured I would wait until it was further along in the season.  Well, wouldn't you know it, this has been one of the driest years on record.  I think Pookie will have to wait until next year for the snow pants. 

Pookie and I were out and about today as it started snowing.  Pookie got a chuckle out of the snow flakes hitting his face and hands.  I don't think he knew what to make of it.  Once we got home, I took my time going inside.  I picked up some snow and handed it to Pookie.  He started to touch it and yanked his hand back.  I guess he wasn't too thrilled about how cold it was.  I tried to get him to touch some other snow and he just pulled back, trying to scramble away from it.  Well, at least it looks pretty.  I know Pookie will be excited about the plow trucks driving by tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment