Friday, November 18, 2011

Oop's

Today I needed to run a few random errands.  I like to keep a pouch of baby food in my bag for when Pookie gets hungry.  I like mango's or the spinach, mango and pear combo from HappyBaby.  Both of those are fairly liquidus and Pookie can suck it down like a smoothie.  It helps that the pouches don't take up a lot of room in my bag.  With both the mango and the spinach combo, I don't need to worry about having a spoon with me.  For the most part, they are fairly mess free.  Although, sometimes Pookie likes to "help," and squeezes the middle.  In that case, mango get's everywhere. 

I pulled into the Target parking lot and Pookie was getting a little restless.  So I figured I would hop in the back seat and feed him lunch.  I fiugred while I was feeding him his mango's, I would unbuckle him.  Give him a little more wiggle room.  Pookie thoroughly enjoyed his mango's, and he sucked it down in no time.  I figured he should be safe enough while I grab the stroller and get everything set up.  I got the stroller all situated and I walked to the front passenger seat to grab my bag.  As I go by, I look in the back seat window, and there is Pookie.  Standing up and waving hi.  Oy vey.  He sat down so I could open the door to get him.  I don't think I will be making that mistake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment