Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sit, Stay, Roll Over

My little man is on the move.  He has mastered the art of rolling at 3 1/2 months.  Within the past two weeks he has managed to sit unassisted and he has moved onto crawling. 
Sitting all by himself

Now that he is on the move, he is getting into EVERYTHING!  I have a very busy little boy.  I don't think he ever stops moving.  I wish I could bottle his energy, I could make a mint!  It's only a matter of time before he starts walking.  He's already eyeballing the furniture to see where he could easily pull himself up.  Pookie really reminds me of one of my brothers, and he was walking by 9 months.  Between that and the fact that my husband is a ball of energy, I'm screwed.  I see a lot of running around in my future.  The funny thing is, I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what Pookie manages to get into.  Boy's are a lot of fun, they get into the most crazy stuff.  Jumping off stuff, running here and there and getting dirty.  The next several years are going to be interesting.  The challenge is trying to figure out how to contain Pookie.  If he could only learn how to stay...

No comments:

Post a Comment